I’m at work, doing my “research,” and I came across this article about 15 brilliant uses for toothpaste (not the gel kind, the typical plain white toothpaste). And I thought I should share since most of them are brilliant indeed.
1. Relieve irritation from bug bites, sores, and blisters.
2. Soothe a stinging burn.
3. Decrease the size of a facial blemish :O
4. Clean up your fingernails.
5. Keep hair in place.
6. Scrub away stinky smells.
7. Remove stains.
8. Spruce up dirty shoes.
9. Remove crayon stains on painted walls.
10. Make jewelry sparkle.
11. Remove scratches on DVDs and CDs (stopped working for me)
12. Tidy up piano keys.
13. Deodrize baby bottles.
14. Remove the burned crust on iron.
15. Defog goggles.
Here is the link if you would like to know more in-depth about how to exactly use toothpaste to do the things mentioned above. Or if you just want to view the actual slideshow.
Back to workk!